Monday, July 20, 2009

Skating, More Swimming and ASI x2

Last week we kept the kids super busy again. Who really wants to stay indoors all day long, especially when four people start to feel smoothered and irritated with eachother?! Monday we went skating. This was fun for about 30 minutes, after that time I turned on my mean face and told them to skate and get away from me. Really I did. On Tuesday we met with Jenni and her two girls for swimming. This was alot of fun and, believe it or not, very relaxing. Thursday we went to open gym at ASI. The kids all love this! And I took the time then to snap some good pictures. Normally I spend the time gabbing with friends. Really I do. Friday at Mothers Day Out the kids' field trip was to ASI again and they just as much fun then as they did the day before. Colton also finished his swim lessons and I swear he might be the next Michael Phelps!! Cameron had his last tournament of the season. We played everyday but Tuesday and took home 3rd place. Great job Seminoles!!! Here are some pictures from last week:

1 comment:

Leann said...

We are busy, busy! But I wouldn't trade these memories for the world!