Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Bunny Update

As of last night the bunnies slept quite a bit still with just a few minutes in the day of being out of their little huddle. But today has been a different story. The tiniest one gets out and hops from here to there and back again but then he gets frantically lost looking for his siblings to rejoin them underneath the covers. Because of this, they took a field trip with me to work today so I could make sure they stayed warm when they were done playing. This evening they have been WILD. They are super busy and even trying to dig, climb out and fighting over the same piece of lettuce and all definitely have different personalities. They only took the milk that very first feeding and I truly believe they were dehydrated and hungry; they didn't even move when we held them in our hands. Today they need to be held with two hands and for short periods of time before they want down to play and they have been out playing just as much as they have slept. They still stay together when they sleep, all nestled on top of eachother - it's soooo cute! We even heard one cry aloud when someone tried to pet him. This has truly been a neat experience for myself and the kids. I was so worried that we had made the wrong choice taking them out of the park but I'm certain now we did well. They are thriving and so active, even sniffing our hands when we get close to them. I'm so thankful for this opportunity. Here is a video I took of them playing and eating:

No comments: