Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Let's Go Rangers

We don't normally buy gifts for Mother's Day and Father's Day but my Mom has been dying to get the entire family to see the Texas Rangers play this season. Breanne came up with the idea of us buying tickets (thanks B for taking this initiative). Now since she and I were buying the tickets, you just kinda get what you get, meaning we sat waaay up high. The positive thing was the breeze was nice and you could see the ENTIRE field. The game was fairly empty and one of the ushers asked us to come down and sit in his area. So nice! Of course I did snap a few pictures, sorry there are so many but I love them all!

3 comments:

Breanne said...

so fun.

:]

Leann said...

You make Colton drink from the cup on the ground? It looks like a lot of fun!

Jess said...

You have an adorable family! What a fun idea for a night out together.