Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Bed Making Skills

I've always wondered why Jason is so insistent on making the bed the minute we roll out. Teasing him about this has been fun and (if I'm going to be honest) irritating at times. But then I realized that he may NEVER see the bed actually made! Because of this realization, I decided to take a few pictures to capture the different stages our bed endures on a daily basis. Maybe he will know for sure, without a doubt, that I do know how to make a bed and do this very regularly.

Bed made first thing in the morning:

Colton at rest time:

In the evening before the kids go to bed, or when they go to bed:

I'm thinking Courtnie kicked him out of our bed. I never heard bickering so he must have been guilty!

2 comments:

Breanne said...

poor colt dawg -

he just wants to sleep.

:]

Thosetwogirls said...

I think making a bed is the most pointless activity! I mean really! Especially with kids.

Poor Colton LOL