Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Socks Worth Wearing?

I was doing laundry on a nice Suday afternoon (as I always do) and these are Cameron's socks. That I washed. Seriously child, what good do these socks do for you? Do they keep you warm? Comfort your feet while running and playing? I imagine they did at one point, but do they now? lol. Sadly, this is how his socks look all the time. We buy him an entire new sock wardrobe about every 5-6 weeks. How one boy makes a mess out of socks like this, I'll never know. You cant really see all of them clearly, but they all went straight to the trash. But look at the best sock of them all - bottom row, first one on the left. No toe, no heel. No worries!

3 comments:

abby said...

Kevin's socks look like this too! My husband... 28 years old... with a job where he carries a brief case... :-(

Breanne said...

that so G R O S S . . .

Thosetwogirls said...

Its almost like a progression if you line them up the right way. LOL