Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Colton's "C" Book

Upon a friend's suggestion, I did this book with Colton to try and keep him entertained on this freezing cold morning. He is very reluctant to learn for some reason and since I wasn't blessed with an abundance of patience, we do not make a very good pair sometimes. BUT, we did finish the book and he is very proud of it. I cant however figure out how to get him to tell me that it's the letter "C", he keeps telling me "I don't know. I don't know." For reference, his "car" he can drive across his book, the cross moves around like an accordian, and behind the "C" cover page is a page where he traced upper and lower case "C"s, and the smaller pictures are things that begin with the letter "C". If you are a teacher of any age -bless your hearts.

5 comments:

Thosetwogirls said...

Oh brandie! I think it turned out just great! You both did a wonderful job on your first clap book(haha!)

Regina's Opinion said...

Yeah to you both.... I think it is wonderful.

julie said...

I think that's awesome! And look how good he writes his name!!!

Breanne said...

I'm glad you got to finish it :]

Jamie said...

I'm very impressed...good job! ;)