Thursday, December 11, 2008

Ugh! My Bank is Closed

I've already figured out my New Year's Resolution for 2009 - DO NOT STRESS ABOUT MONEY. I also intend to keep my financial fears to myself. Occassionally I stress about this even though I truly, truly try not to. I have been staying at home for 10 years now and since then our bills have always been paid and we have extra to do as we please, so why do I continue to stress about this? When will I learn to let go and let God? With this said, it isn't 2009 yet so I can still complain.....

Are you kidding me? It's December. Christmas-time. And just since last Sunday (which was only been 4 days ago) here is who has asked me for money - Cameron's basketball is $185 due this Sunday, Courtnie's dance $28 plus $63, plus we will be paying $25 just to get in to watch her first competition this Saturday, and all three kids need money and/or gifts for their class Christmas parties. And what time of year is it? December! A month when gifts are what I really want to spend my money on. I haven't even finished shopping for my own kids yet!!! So if you are reading this and need money from me, try again later. This bank is closed.

Now that I have vented about this, I'm letting it go.... really.

1 comment:

abby said...

I'll buy you a drink at sonic... that always makes me feel better.

Sorry I haven't called you back yet!