Jason took the following Tuesday off from our Austin getaway. I am so glad he did, kinda wish he had taken the full week off though! We decided to take the kids skating to get us all out of the house (it's been raining here for a week solid now). I wasnt quite sure how Colton would do and knew Cameron and Courtnie would love it. They have been several times before and both enjoy skating quite a bit. So we put Colton on his skates and he stands there and just starts skating (well, heavy walking really). He did so good! Everytime he fell he would just bust out in this hard belly laugh, he thought it was sooo funny. I havent been on skates in years and had fun myself. I did fall once (I firmly believing it was from holding Coltons firm grip and him not letting me go). Glad my husband didnt get that pic on camera! Anyway, here are some pictures from our skating adventure.




2 comments:
Looks like loads of fun! I need to take the girls when I am able to. They loved it the last time we went. Great family time.
aw- look are yall : ] - i wish i went lol - dang.
Post a Comment