Monday, August 25, 2008

First Day of School

Cameron started 5th grade today and Courtnie started 2nd grade (gulp). Can you believe they are THAT OLD? They both woke up fairly decent after having a relaxing summer. I must admit though, I did not and felt the urge to throw my cell phone with the alarm ringing ever so loudly clear across the bedroom. I did not enjoy waking so early so I guess it looks like I am going to need an adjustment period as well.

And a picture of the infamous red Nike "Shox" that only took Cameron 5 hours to find:

Colton starts in the four year old room this year. He doesnt actually start until Wednesday but I had to go up there to work for a bit so he too got all dressed up and took his teachers their gifts and used his new lunch box. He was excited too! This year he will not have a nap and will be doing more learning. I cant believe my youngest has officially outgrown naptime.

4 comments:

Erica said...

They looked super cute for their first day.

Breanne said...

aw - they are so pretty : ] -

Thosetwogirls said...

You really need to start scrapbooking. You have all these really awesome pictures of your sweeties!

They look adorable.

abby said...

Nice shoes Cameron!

I can't believe it. It makes me realize for the first time... that I'm old. :( 10 years ago...