I am so exhausted right now. Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday consists of me waking up as early as 6 or 6:30 am. I get four of us ready and out the door by 8 am - dressed, fed, teeth brushed, lunches made and dinner planned. I go to work and then head to my Moms before school. At Moms I hang around and catch-up on school work, make dinner and am there for a grand total of two hours before heading out to school for the evening. I get home around 8:15 pm and bathe, finally sit down to have dinner (I didn't say I ate, only that I cooked!) and start on my homework. On Tuesdays and Thursdays I try to entertain the kids by doing something (swimming, movies, pizza, etc) and if possible work on the house or school work.
In the process of trying to finish my degree, I am unloading so many of my duties onto other people or worse, letting other people down. Jason has had to pick up so many of the everyday normal household chores, which I must say he has done an awesome job of doing. My mom, sister and her family have been so helpful too. I am at their house just about everyday looking for help with the kids, dinner and some downtime. Amazingly enough, the kids fight less over there! Our friends continue to invite us to events and I am having to turn them all down. I just cannot keep going and going and by the end of the week, all I want to do is spend time with my family, eat a meal with them and hang out. Oh yeah, and since all of this I have gained weight. This is the worst I think. I eat so darn late and snack here and there just to keep going. This really isnt good for me I know. I've only been on the scale once since I've been back to school, but I know how tight my pants arent supposed to be! I've been trying to take the stairs at school and work, even climbing a few extra flights just to get a little more exercise in.
So here I am, writing a blog about being exhausted when I really should be doing homework, vacuuming, laundry, dishes or absolutely nothing. Which now that I think of it, I may just go ahead and do that.... nothing. Good night firends.
1 comment:
Hi Branide! I'm glad you found me! You're life sounds so stressful! I hope you get some rest soon:)
Post a Comment